INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA PURSUANT TO ARTICLE 13 OF THE EUROPEAN REGULATION No. 679/2016
This information concerns the personal data that will be processed in compliance with current legislation on the protection of Personal Data and, in any case, of the principles of confidentiality inspired by the activity of CAT FASHION S.r.l. UNIPERSONALE and intends to describe its management methods, in the area of personal data processing.
This information is provided pursuant to art. 13 and 14 of the EU Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016.
Below, to clarify, the definitions of Personal Data and Treatment
Personal data: any information concerning an identified or identifiable natural person ("interested"), is considered identifiable as the natural person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, with particular reference to an identifier such as the name, an identification number, relative data to the location, an online identifier or to one or more characteristic elements of its physical, physiological, genetic, psychic, economic, cultural or social identity;
Treatment of Personal Data means any operation or set of operations, carried out with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or sets of personal data, such as collection, registration, organization, structuring, and conservation, adaptation or modification, extraction, consultation, use, communication by transmission, dissemination or any other form of provision, comparison or interconnection, limitation, cancellation or destruction.
This information is provided by CAT FASHION S.r.l. UNIPERSONALE with registered office in Via L. Einaudi, 6, 61032 Fano (PU) - ITALY as Data Controller.
The Data Processor is the pro-tempore Director Iacobucci Claudia.
The data collected is treated in accordance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency, and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Data processing is done manually, via computer and IT; safety measures are taken to avoid the risks of unauthorized access, destruction or loss, unauthorized processing or processing that does not comply with the purposes of collection.
In relation to personal data we inform you of the following:
1. The subjects who can access your personal data are:
A) The employees/collaborators/temporary staff of the company appointed to process data on the designation of the owner or based on the duties defined by the area to which they belong (production, administration, commercial, legal, IT, personnel management, marketing, etc.)
B) The person in charge of the processing designated by the Data Controller.
C) Internet users limited to the part of the announcement that will be published by publication.
D) CAT FASHION S.r.l. UNIPERSONALE may communicate personal data to:
a. Companies controlled or connected to CAT FASHION S.r.l. UNIPERSONALE;
b. Third parts are responsible for carrying out activities directly connected and instrumental to the provision of the Services.
2. CAT FASHION S.r.l. UNIPERSONALE will not be able to proceed with the complete provision of the Services, or carry out its activity in any case if it is found that the personal data or authorizations requested have not been supplied, even partially
A) to complete the registration form for access to the Services or in the absence of consent to the processing of personal data.
B) for the execution of the requested service;
C) for the provision and dissemination of the advertisement service by publication;
D) for the performance of mutual economic activity;
Categories of personal data processed
- Data that will communicate to us during the registration and in the use of the Services offered within the site www.alticlo.com;
- Data that will communicate to us for the provision of the requested service;
- Data that we will voluntarily communicate with each other during the course of mutual economic activity;
- Data that you will voluntarily communicate to us for publication in the classifieds section,
Specifically CAT FASHION S.r.l. UNIPERSONALE will process the following Personal Data provided by Customers
- Personal and Identification Data (including name, surname, date of birth, sex), tax code
- Contact details (including telephone, email, address)
- Personal Banking Data (including Iban code, credit card or other)
Purpose and legal basis of the processing
The data is provided for the following purposes:
A) To comply, in general, with legal obligations, regulations, and community legislation. The management of invoicing and payments that require data processing normally fall within this sphere: Company name (or name and surname) of the interested party, address, tax identification number, VAT number, telephone number, fax number, e-mail address, bank details (ABI, CAB, C / C number) etc .;
B) For the performance of activities directly connected and instrumental to the provision of the Services;
C) To perform statistical analysis, market research, and economic analysis;
D) For the performance of marketing, promotional and commercial information activities related to CAT FASHION S.r.l. products and services UNIPERSONALE or third parties, other than the Services offered by the site.
The processing of your personal data will be carried out using suitable paper, electronic and/or telematic tools, with logic strictly related to the aforementioned purposes and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data.
Should there be a need to have the material viewed by other parties or for a use other than those mentioned above, all appropriate measures will be taken to make the subject unrecognizable; if this should not be possible or if identification of the subject is necessary for the purpose to be achieved, explicit authorization will be required.
Consequences of a possible refusal
We remind you that, with reference to the purposes highlighted in the points listed above, the provision of your personal data is mandatory. Your refusal and/or the provision of inaccurate and/or incomplete information would prevent the carrying out of the activity.
Access to personal data
Your data may be known to our employees (and also to employees) as persons in charge of and/or responsible for processing exclusively in relation to the tasks and activities carried out with respect to the purposes already expressed
Recipients or Categories of recipients of Personal Data (External Treatment Managers)
Your Data Protection Officer, the Data Protection Officer, the Personal Data Processors appointed by the Company in the performance of their duties may become aware of your Personal Data.
Your Personal Data may be disclosed to any person providing services that are instrumental to the purposes indicated above. Your Personal Data may also be communicated to suppliers, contractors, banking and/or insurance institutions or other subjects and/or entities that provide (on behalf of CAT FASHION Srl
- External Collaboration
- Insurance companies
- Provision of services on behalf of the Owner
- Maintenance and development of the network and IT infrastructure
- Processing and requirements: administrative, accounting and tax
The complete list of External Managers of Personal Data Processing of CAT FASHION S.r.l. UNIPERSONALE are available upon request.
Transfers to third countries
There are no data transfers to third countries. Any transfers of personal data to a third country outside the European Union or to an international organization will take place on the basis of a Commission adequacy decision or, in the case of transfers referred to in Articles 46, 47 or 49, second paragraph , of the European Regulation, based on appropriate and appropriate guarantees;
Duration of treatment
The data will be processed only for the time necessary for the purposes listed.
The following are the periods of use and storage of personal data with reference to the different processing purposes:
1) the data processed for the execution of the contractual relationship and for the underlying services will be kept for the entire duration of the contract and for a period of 10 years following the dissolution/cessation/ termination of the contractual relationship, unless the need arises of further conservation, to allow the Company to defend its rights;
2) the data processed for the fulfillment of legal obligations will be kept for 10 years and in any case within the limits established by law.
Access rights, cancellation, limitation and portability
To the interested parties are recognized the rights set forth in articles from 15 to 20 of the GDPR.
By way of example, each interested party may:
1) obtain confirmation that a process of personal data concerning him is in progress;
2) if a process of personal data is in progress, obtain access to personal data and information relating to processing and request a copy of personal data;
3) obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data and the integration of incomplete personal data;
4) obtain, if one of the conditions set forth in art. 17 of the GDPR, the cancellation of personal data concerning him
5) obtain, in the cases provided for in art. 18 of the GDPR, the treatment limitation;
6) receive personal data concerning him in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and request their transmission to another owner, if technically feasible.
Right of opposition
Each interested party has the right to oppose the processing of his personal data at any time in order to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller. In the event of opposition, your personal data will no longer be processed, provided that there are no legitimate grounds for processing that prevail over the interests, rights, and freedoms of the data subject or for the assessment, operation or defense of a right in court. The right is exercised with an informal request to the owner or manager, also through a designated person or even by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Right to revoke consent
If consent is required for the processing of personal data, each interested party may also revoke the consent already given at any time. The consent can be revoked by writing an email to the address email@example.com inserting the subject "Privacy".
Right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor
In addition, each interested party may lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data in the event that it believes that the rights it holds under the GDPR have been violated, in the manner indicated on the Guarantor's website, accessible at www.garanteprivacy.it. The exercise of the rights of the interested party is free.
If the person providing the data is under the age of 18, such processing is lawful only if and to the extent that such consent is given or authorized by at least one of the holders of parental responsibility for which the identification data are acquired and copy of the identification document.
If you want to know more about the Privacy law, consult the website: Official website of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data.